Westmeria launched our corporate package in late 2018 offering both mental health awareness workshops and tools for life programmes.
We offer bespoke training courses with a focus on mental health in the workplace to improve understanding and productivity.
- One in four people will be affected by mental health issues in any given year (more than those affected by cancer or heart disease)
- Mental Health – The biggest cause of sick days – 70 million days per year, costing employers 2.4 billion per year.
We offer bespoke training courses tailored to individual organisational needs delivered by qualified mental health practitioners. Some of the more popular courses are:
Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace
A course for all employees to:
- Raise awareness of mental health issues
- Understand the challenges that employees and employers face
- Reduce stigma and encourage a more open and understanding work environment
- Understand mental illness, long term mental health conditions and the impact of these on work
Mental Health Training for Line Managers
A course for line managers to be able to:
- Recognise and manage mental health issues within their team
- Create a culture which promotes wellbeing
- Improve productivity lost through sick leave
- Build understanding, confidence and communication of mental health issues
Mental Health Support
Should you require 1-1 support through counselling or mediation for your staff team please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss options and packages